My apologies for my absence, dear readers. I will try to make it up to you as much as possible before I have to leave town for work for a month or so.
Here is a wonderful story from a recent company event:
The office workers were gathered in the office lobby for a birthday celebration replete with cupcakes and other unhealthy treats. It was delightful.
A coworker had recently purchased a Taco Bell Doritos taco, and I was imploring to the mix of Nacho Cheesier with Taco Bell filling. He felt it was acceptable but nothing amazing.
Our favorite office ladies chimed in on this conversation, saying that combination sounded "gross", "disgusting", and "weird." I took opportunity to share some news I had recently read.
I said, "Well, I did hear they were going to make the same taco but with Cooler Ranch flavored Dorito shells." One would think I had announced a gold rush. The reaction was astounding, "Wow, when is that coming out?", "We should get some!", "That sounds awesome!" Throw in ranch and suddenly the product is a winner.
I plan on buying Cooler Ranch tacos to put in the break room as soon as they are available.
Here is a wonderful story from a recent company event:
The office workers were gathered in the office lobby for a birthday celebration replete with cupcakes and other unhealthy treats. It was delightful.
A coworker had recently purchased a Taco Bell Doritos taco, and I was imploring to the mix of Nacho Cheesier with Taco Bell filling. He felt it was acceptable but nothing amazing.
Our favorite office ladies chimed in on this conversation, saying that combination sounded "gross", "disgusting", and "weird." I took opportunity to share some news I had recently read.
I said, "Well, I did hear they were going to make the same taco but with Cooler Ranch flavored Dorito shells." One would think I had announced a gold rush. The reaction was astounding, "Wow, when is that coming out?", "We should get some!", "That sounds awesome!" Throw in ranch and suddenly the product is a winner.
I plan on buying Cooler Ranch tacos to put in the break room as soon as they are available.
No comments:
Post a Comment