Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Shit Heard From the Breakroom Part 1
My desk is conveniently located next to the kitchen/breakroom in our office. After weeks of hearing the office banter, I thought it might be good to post some of the more humorous conversations I overhear:
Today's lunch discussion began with a discussion about whether or not it was fair to allow honor roll students to go study in the library during their lunch period.
Conversation then shifted to a round-robin discussion about "things that make my eyes water." Some folks are affected by pollen, others by the wind. Excessive sunlight was irritating to one, while another succumbs to a leaky tear duct when she sneezes.
An excellent lunchtime topic arose, when a story about someone being vomited upon was told. Of course, this was an opportunity for all to tell their favoring puking stories. I hope nobody was eating dairy today. This yogurt on my desk is not looking as appetizing as usual.
Looks like we are wrapping up lunch for today, more to follow.
Breakroom Quote of the Day: "'But Mom, you always have a headache and cramps!'"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment