Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Shit Heard From the Breakroom Part 3


Unfortunately we come back to a medical topic, I guess middle aged people have nothing else new in their lives. I want to talk about knee caps. And how regular exercise can affect pain of the knees when doing regular exercise. (There appears to be a lack of dedication to truly "working out." I think this can be summed up by my friend Clifton's statement, "If you go the gym and work out half-assed, you still leave with half an ass.. or more!") It certainly seems expensive to pay for personal trainers. I heard $25 per session, which to me sounds like someone needs to buy some workout tapes! Tony Horton and Beachbody.com will hook you up.


I don't know if you knew about Whitney Houston's life? Well, if you don't let's talk about Bobby Brown and how he affected her and everything. Storytime! He was invited to the funeral, which was a limited seating event, and was allowed to bring two guests. He ended bringing nine or so guests, basically his entourage. I sympathize with the guy, I rarely go anywhere without my ten man entourage. Anyhow, they kicked him out. Moral of the story: Don't go to funerals.

No comments:

Post a Comment