Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cookie Experiment Introduction

Between my last post and this one, some of the ladies have apparently begun a 500 calorie per day diet. Most people with any knowledge of science know that this will result in them GAINING weight because their bodies will think they are starving.

I made cookies last night and will be testing the ladies today. I am going to offer them cookies as dessert at lunch. There are two ways this can play out:

1) COOKIES ARE ACCEPTED
In this scenario, the cookies are eaten. This proves that no restrictive diet is being followed and gives me free reign to feed these individuals as much junk food and sweets as I can afford.

2) COOKIES ARE REJECTED
On the basis of the restrictive diet, this scenario has the cookies rejected. This opens the door for me to critique their other meal choices and provide them with insight as to why what they are eating is likely very unhealthy.

Either way I win. My thought is this: if these people refuse to lose weight, I will fatten them up. You can't escape my schemes.

No comments:

Post a Comment