Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Priceless cupcake moment

In the wake of the previously mentioned office birthday event, there were a multitude of cupcakes remaining in the break room. The following day, I happened to be cruising through the break room around lunchtime, looking for opportunities as usual. I noticed Stacey was eating a cupcake, surely after a mega-lunch that would bust the gut of ordinary men. I announced, "My, there is a lot of sugar in this room." Stacey, while shoving a cupcake in her already full mouth, gets out, "I KNOW!!"

But wait! There's more!

Directly following Stacey's remark, a large man in our office who I will call Frank, started to head out of the room with a cupcake on his plate. Now, let me take you aside to describe Frank's eating habits. He makes claims about eating "just a protein shake" or "just a granola bar" for lunch. This is all true. What isn't mentioned is the Burger King breakfast and numerous desk snacks that Frank eats. Anyhow, as Frank heads out after my comment he says, "yeah..." in a very guilty tone. Fun Fact: You don't have to take the cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment