I imagine I will have many more posts on this subject, so I will begin by introducing the character in question. This individual, who we will call "Stacey," recently gave birth to her second child. I did not know this individual pre-pregnancy, so I cannot comment on her former figure. However, since having the baby, a somewhat unstructured attempt has been made to lose the baby weight. Given what I have witenessed, this goal seems unachievable.
Here is the setup of what Stacey chose for lunch:
- 1 Panera Potato Soup
- 1 Panera Chicken Salad Sandwich with Extra Mayo
- 1 package of Ranch dressing for dipping
Here is the rationale behind this choice:
"I am trying to watch my sodium intake."
UMM, WHAT??!? Watch your sodium intake go where? UP?
By my calculations, courtesy of some excellent consumer information websites on the Internet, the sodium breakdown is as follows:
Potato Soup- 910mg
Chicken Salad Sandwich- 1750mg
Mayo: 150mg
This adds up to about 2700mg of sodium, or 115% of daily suggested intake. Unless this is her only meal for the next 27.6 hours, Stacey should consider some healthier food.
No comments:
Post a Comment